Thursday, May 3, 2012

my day

waking up with uncle wally
eating chick fil a chickin minis on the way to the strawberry fields
loooove
just a girl and her goldfish.  i needed something to keep her hands busy.
 
 
 
 
 
when mom and i were picking i told her i felt like the bear cub out of  blueberries for sal.  she picked strawberries at least twice as fast as i did.  
what's better that picking strawberries with your mother and your baby?!
and then we came home and crashed.  we both slept soundly, even through all of the construction noise downstairs. 

playing with grandpa
 
 
i love when she comes to me to hug my leg.  it makes me feel like a real mom.
 
eating club crackers with that delicious cheese spread.  my dad was telling me how he discovered it on his mission in france and it was love at first taste.  hooked ever since.  
baby feels the same way.
 and then we had hugs and kisses goodbye and i was off to the varsity!

No comments: