Saturday, September 10, 2016

Wednesday, Thursday

Words cannot express my hatred for blogger. Because blogging is extremely time consuming, but reading my own blog is one f my favorite things in the world, so I make the effort as best I can. But when I type everything out forever and then the app shuts and doesn't save the posts that are publishing. Well, then it makes me think bad thoughts. Take two. 

Brady was especially sleepy from hand foot and mouth on Wednesday. He fell asleep by 10am. 

My new neighbor now gives me her daughter old clothes for Abigail. Sweet! 

Brady still loooooves Elizabeth and loves to share his food with her. Which is saying something because he loves his sweets and treats. "Mom, can Elizabeth have some of my starburst yet?"

I love Brady's hair. I want all of my future children to have his hair. Although I will say that I love Abigail's color and Elizabeth's curls. 

Savor ing the starburst even though it hurt his mouth. The sugar made it worth it for him. 

I blame summer and traveling and laziness. I don't know how it got so bad. But it was bad for so long that now it's a treat to walk in and see it all clean. 

Like a breath of fresh air. 

"Moooommmmm, my mouth still hurtsssss!!! Can I have more medicine yet????"  All. Day. Long. He has no pain tolerance. None. Zero. 

We bought fake leather sofas when we moved here with the intention of only having them five years. After almost five years, they looked brand new except tiny peeling in two spots. We sold them anyway on Craigslist. That was on a snowy day in mid March. Our kids came home from Presley's birthday party and were so confused joe they disappeared. It's became our norm. I finally ordered a replacement. Now we just have to wait a month for delivery. ; ) 

Honey went to the Broncos game Thursday night so I took the kids to the pool. Brady wasn't looking and ran them off the sidewalk. 

Abigail wasn't thrilled. 

We had the place to ourselves. Abigail swam laps in the big pool while I walked along side with Elizabeth in the stroller. Brady whined about being too cold. Hand foot and mouth. I think I've forgotten what his actual voice sounds like. It's only been whining for a week. 

Liza, these towels have been one of the best things to ever happen to me. Lifechanging. Thank you a million times over. 

They're finally building out the rest of our neighborhood. 

Honey at the Broncos game. 

Apparently it was awesome and they won. 

I was still talking to weed when he got home. And then I went to bed way too late. 

It was a pretty okay day! 

No comments: