Friday, May 23, 2008

COLLEGE GRADS!!!

I finally graduated! Who would've ever anticipated that? ;-) And Chris graduated too... but we all knew that would happen. Personally, I think it feels great to be done but Chris is just itching to get back to school. He's planning on working for a year in Denver and then going to Stanford next fall for his MBA!

Look at those smiles! Seriously one of the happiest days of my life. I'm glad I stuck it out and made it through college but honestly, I never want to go back to school ever ever again in my life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogging!! I wonder why your pics aren't coming up?

Staci shWilliams said...

I demand you add some new posts to your blog!! I'm so excited you have started one! Aren't they the best?

Anonymous said...

You pictures are there!! yay!!

Unknown said...

hey I found you! :) nice post!
our blog is daveosarah.blogspot.com :) good luck figuring out how to add us, or whatnot ;) i'm still trying to figure it out

CHANESSA said...

you cant get a picture down there cause you went to college soffy but only smart people are skanky waitresses like me and get prego when there 20 hmmm...something to think about

CHANESSA said...

hahahaha up top i said soffy but i meant to say sorry i learned that at work