Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm still here... just not here on the blog

don't worry, i didn't fall off the face of the earth, just the face of the blog. although i was never really a big (or medium) blogger... i'm acutally not even sure that anyone reads this... i know i have been seriously slacking which is sad because chris and i have been doing nonstop fun things since my last post six plus weeks ago! we finished up our apx summer, went straight to europe for three weeks, went to utah, came to colorado and have been getting ourselves situated in our new life here. we got our apartment all unpacked and i finally got a job! THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! chris love his job and we absolutely love our ward. anyways, life is great and one of these days i'll post pictures of the fun things we've been up to. ps- if you're reading this, thanks for not giving up on my infrequently blogging self!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I've been checking it every single day for the six plus weeks. No life you say? Nah, just miss my carrie face.
I vote highlight pictures of the europe trip are definitely in order. CO eh? that's a beautiful state. we may have to come visit.
Did I mention we might buy a house?

Anonymous said...

yay! I read everyday too hoping to catch a glimpse of what is going on, i could just call more often and ask right? lol

Karen said...

I can't wait to see pics of all your fun traveling

megan b. said...

youre alive!

Whitney said...

Hooray! You are here! We just had a girls lunch with Foutz on Saturday and seriously missed you! Can't wait to see pics of your Europe trip and I love Colorado! How fun! What is your job?

John&Emily said...

Carrie!!! I'm so happy you posted something. And look! People are reading it! I love you so much. Thanks for keeping in touch. Keep up the posting.

LD said...

Um remember when you didn't tell me you had a blog?! I stumbled upon it while looking at someone elses blog! Well now you have motivation to keep it updated cause I will be your #1 fan. you're funny.