Tuesday, November 15, 2016

P&P with a 3 year old

"Mom, can we watch that video with the four ladies in white dresses?"

I thought he must have seen an ad or something on my phone so I scrolled up but there were no videos or ladies in white dresses. A few more questions led me to figuring it out though. 

I found the pride and prejudice you tube tab on my phone. "Yeah! That one!" 

Who knew he was such a fan?! And then of corse I couldn't stop cracking up at his commentary. "Is that one mr. Daaaahhhcy?" I couldn't figure out why he was saying it like that until I realized... Oh the British accent. He's pronouncing it like they do! Ha. So now he knows about mr. Darcy, mr. Bingley, Jane, and Lizzy. He has declared Jane his favorite. Although so is mr Darcy. And once he realized that Lizzy is just a nickname for Elizabeth, that became less confusing for him too. 

I've never been able to get my honey to watch this with me, but don't worry... My Brady boy is loving it with me. 

No comments: