Monday, October 16, 2017

big eyes

a while ago, my sister in law, Kelsey, commented on Andrew's eyes.  "his eyes are SO big! does everyone tell you that?"

honestly, I said no.  I hadn't really noticed a lot of comments about his eyes.  since then, I've paid attention better.  probably 3/4ths of the comments about Andrew are about his eyes.

so I got to thinking about the comments I've gotten with each of my babies and noticed they've all had a theme.

Abigail - how well behaved she was.  always comments from people saying they'd never heard her cry or fuss before.
Brady - how much he cried and how I was always swinging him in his carseat.  also, his crazy long eye lashes and even his defined eyebrows.
Elizabeth - her chin. also, how well behaved she was.
Andrew - his giant eyes.



ps- the other 25% of the comments about Andrew are concerning his eyelashes, which sibling he most closely resembles, and how smiley he is.

No comments: