Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A husband something or other

My old roommate, Sarah, recently got married (congrats to sawah!) and recently got a blog. As I was stalking her on blogspot (right after I finished stalking her on facebook, my preferred method of stalking) I realized that she "tagged" me for this husband survey of some sort. Anyways, in my attempt to become a blogger, I figured I'd give it a shot...

  • What is his name? Christopher Scott Hillier
  • How long have you been married? 1 year and 3 months
  • How long did you date? About a year before we got engaged and then another 4.5 months
  • How old is he? 24
  • Who eats more? Probably me. He has the ability to eat a ton, but normally doesn't. And I probably eat more just because I have to eat every hour or two or else I get too hungry.
  • Who said "I love you" first? He did. Almost exactly two years ago.
  • Who is taller? Christopher, but only by a couple of inches.
  • Who sings better? Christopher. He's always singing crazy songs.
  • Who is smarter? DEFINITELY Christopher. He got accepted to Stanford for business school for goodness sakes!
  • Whose temper is worse? Mine. Chris has a lot of self control. You have to if you're gonna be around me all day.
  • Who does the laundry? Me. Neither of us trust Chris to wash my clothes.
  • Who does the dishes? Whoever has the less demanding schedule at the time. This summer, it's me.
  • Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, ever since we got married it was always me who slept on the right side and after a week or two in our new apartment here in PA, Chris started stealing the right side of the bed while I was still brushing my teeth. He was very persistent and after a week and a half of that I finally gave up. In short, the answer is Chris. Don't worry, I'm only a little bitter about it.
  • Who pays the bills? Chris. I don't trust myself, I'm too forgetful.
  • Who mows the lawn? When we had a lawn, I did because I LOVE mowing lawns. But now that we live in an apartment, the grounds crew takes care of all of that.
  • Who cooks dinner? I wouldn't really call it dinner so much as just random items of food. I have no idea what we eat but goodness knows I don't cook anything unless I'm in the mood to play house, which happens rarely.
  • Who drives when you are together? Christopher. I'm a little ADD and don't feel comfortable driving when there's anyone else in the car. And I hate driving. That's why Chris drove the entire way out here from Utah.
  • Who is more stubborn? I don't think either of us really are.
  • Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me. Chris is almost never wrong. And when he is, he doesn't know it. I'm wrong very often and am very used to this idea of being wrong and then admitting it and then apologizing. I'm very good at it.
  • Whose parents do you see the most? Chris's. With the exception of this summer, Chris's parents are always much closer.
  • Who proposed? My sweet lil Christopher.
  • Who has more friends? Chris. Definitely definitely Chris.
  • Who has more siblings? Chris. He has one sister and four brothers. I have one brother and two sisters.
  • Who wears the pants in the family? Chris. He takes care of me.
I just HAD to put this picture up. It makes me laugh every time...

ps- I know I'm probably supposed to tag people but I really don't know of anyone that actually reads this, so if you're out there just tag yourselves!

7 comments:

Jason & Nicole said...

You are so dang funny and cute!! We have not hung out for a very long time so if you want to give me a call and if not I understand lol :)

Ginny Tanner said...

yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog, Carrie! I can't believe your house is on a golf course! I can't remember, how long are you all living there? I think you said that it was short term. It was great seeing you at the beach! We missed seeing Chris!

Unknown said...

Yay for doing the tagging thing :) It was fun to read. I read the funny ones to Dave as he's working in the kitchen. (which was actually most of them) And after I was done reading he asked "do you think we'll ever see them again" and i said, "i sure hope so." At least we have the internet to at least stalk each other :) Some day we should definitely play again.

Anonymous said...

haha what a perfect blog!! i miss you guys....hows goes the selling? are they still going out to virginia-ish areas??

Whitney said...

YES! You have a blog! Good thing I was able to guess the name of it so I could find it. I LOVE reading what you write about Chris. You guys are just adorable together and I wish that we would have done more with you guys before you moved on us!

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

Lil Brown--and you are brown again--i'm so happy to see you've officially joined the married world of bloggers. It's so refreshing to read your little narrations on life again. facebook does no one justice or express personality. Hope you guys are having fun and being safe!!

Tracy Derenthal said...

I had to restrain from laughing out loud when I saw that picture of Chris because I'm at work. Good times.