Friday, January 11, 2019

New years

Of all of my New Years resolutions, nothing made my list concerning blogging. It just hasn’t even been on my mind. But something made me think of it today so I think maybe I’ll put it on my list. For 2019, I’d like to do better than last year. So my goal is to post at least four times this year. 😬

As a quick update, all is well. Our family is doing well individually and as a whole. We’ve been spending time with family over the holidays (thanksgiving in slc, Christmas in parker, after Christmas and new years in Atlanta) and it has been wonderful.

Life is busy with everything everyone has going on all the time and I do wish it was less busy, but I really can’t conplain.

Maybe I’ll pop in to catch up on 2018 or just update on current life.

Until then!

No comments: