Monday, January 13, 2020

I paid for a hair cut

I've only paid for a haircut once in my married life (although there could be one additional time that I'm not remembering) because I've somehow gotten by with my mother in law cutting my hair for the first chunk of years, Emmy doing a big chop at the beach, Jodi adding some layers in there, and then my mom doing tiny trims for the past 4+ years as I've grown it back out.  anyway, it's been long for a while and it's looking REAL scraggly so it was time for a cut... and I had no mother or mother in law nearby to help.  luckily, my friend Kristy cuts hair so I went to her.

so many years ago after my last real cut:


ta da!

pampering for us all... we gave Andrew a little mani pedi.





 so basically, it took a number of inches to get my hair from one witch's broom to another.


so worth it... I'll be happy to pay for any haircut Kristy wants to give me.

No comments: