Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blenda

While we were eating this morning, baby girl asked me where "blenda" was. She frequently asks about the locations of people so that part wasn't weird. It's normally "where's daddy? ... At work at the office?" Or someone we know. Blenda was new.

Where's blenda?
Blenda?
Yeah blenda. Where's blenda?
Umm who's blenda? I don't know who blenda is.
You think blenda's hiding?
Uhhh sure. Yeah, maybe blenda is hiding.


And then a few hours later I saw her face light up with a "BLENDA!!! BLENDA IN PARIS!!!"

One more mystery solved. Although I'm still trying to figure out what she wanted for dinner the other night when she kept telling me she wanted some "coors light."

And tell me that second picture doesn't make you laugh out loud. I can't get enough of this girl.



No comments: