Tuesday, December 13, 2016

sorry for the silence

it's because i'm pregnant again.

i forget that anyone reads this blog besides me until i hear from liza and get the "i need you to post something!" texts.

i'm going to try not to completely fall off the blogging bandwagon, but honestly, i've already been slacking and pregnancy definitely doesn't help because i get depressed when i'm pregnant.  which means that i spend a lot of time in bed and that i don't have anything worthwhile to write about... and also, that i just don't care about writing anything because i typically just use this blog as a way of recording happy things that i don't want to forget.

but, i do want to let it be known that i am extremely happy to be pregnant and growing our fourth child (even if it makes me sad and angry about everything else in my life) and i will do my best not to totally suck at keeping up with occasional things on here.

and for anyone wondering...

i'm 13 weeks tomorrow.
my due date is june 21st.
i've been keeping a weekly pregnancy journal that i'll post (but probably back date) soon.
i'm accepting as many prayers as you'd like to spare time for that my sickness with be lessened, my headaches will be less severe and less frequent, and most importantly, that i will not get too sad or too angry and will somehow still manage to be a decent mother to my children.
also, i'm happy to answer any questions you have, so ask away.

thanks for the love and HI! to anyone that happens to ever check this still.

No comments: