Wednesday, December 21, 2016

14 weeks

How far along:  14 weeks  (12.21.14)

Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs?
Maternity clothes:  i still fit into all of my regular clothes just fine and have a long time probably until i'll outgrow them, but the beer belly look i'm sporting is anything but flattering.
Sleep:  pretty normal. 
Best moment this week:  being in atlanta!  hanging out with my family! 
Movement:  just around the river bend, I'm sure. Ha. 
Food cravings:  I've been doing well! I can eat pretty much normally. And there's a lot of stuff that tastes really good! The Brie from last night was really hitting the spot for me. 
Symptoms: nausea and
Gender:  my gut still says girl but I'm holding out hope for a boy too. However unrealistic that is.  We haven't even discussed boy names.
What I miss:  not a ton. I'm feeling alright about life. I wish I felt more affection towards my children, but I'm pretty sure I could write that every week til this kid is born. 
Milestones:  first full week not throwing up, except for a little one night that is barely worth noting. I think I'm over the real first trimester misery! 
Theme: the week of gaining weight. 

obviously, i didn't really do a thorough job for this week.  i didn't even answer all the questions...and maybe one question i stopped mid sentence.  whoops.  

and then i didn't even do an update for week 15. eh.

No comments: