Sunday, April 23, 2017

Let's celebrate!

Can we all just stop and celebrate for a second here? My sunday is going so well and ill be honest and admit that's typically not the case. Both kids woke up and did their things this morning (Brady's job is to stay in his bed all night and then go potty and get dressed when he wakes up and Abigail's job is to complete all the items on her magnetic chore chart, although this morning, I only had her do some because she was going to shower after breakfast instead of before) and Elizabeth slept until i woke her up at 10:30. Abigail and Brady ate and got ready and got to watch scripture bugs while I got myself and Elizabeth ready. I mean, i had time to curl my hair, paint my toes, put on a necklace, and actually do my makeup in my bathroom instead of in the car on the driveway! And we were on time for church!
and the only time I had to leave sacrament meeting was when Brady needed to go potty. Elizabeth never screamed and I never felt like I wanted to slap my children! What a win for us all!
Nursery went well too! We only had 9 kids there and it was all super chill with just LaResa and myself and our two crying kids were mostly happy and quiet! Chris even popped in twice which always makes me so happy. After church, both kids did their things (putting away church clothes, potty/hands, and getting dressed in play clothes or pjs) and got a bowl of cereal and lunch. And when honey came home in time to join us for lunch, it was even better.
At 3:30, honey left to do visits, Abigail and Brady started acripture bugs again (they're obsessed), and I put Elizabeth down for a nap and got in my bed.
And later this evening, we're going over to the Cottles for dessert and hanging out. This is pretty much as an ideal sunday as I could ever hope for. Who's in the mood to sing some praises with me?! ; )

No comments: