Wednesday, November 11, 2009

stanford vs. #7 oregon


we went to the football game on saturday.  it was incredible.

okay.  so lately,  i haven't been too much in the mood to write for this blog.  BUT, i've decided that's no reason to let that get in the way of my newfound blogging frequency.  pictures are supposed to be worth a thousand words (EACH!) so this should actually be my lengthiest post yet.  so take your time, look at the pictures and "read" what they're telling you.  and on the weird ones, just make a good guess as to what you think i would have written for a caption.

happy interpretation!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys looked like you had SO much fun!! When Brett got home and saw the scores and highlights the first thing he said was "I bet Chris is a happy man right now and I hope he went to that game" haha

Sara said...

This may be highly inappropriate, but I really want to know if the person in the shorty shorts leaning forward on the railing was a lady or a dude... cause dude looks like a lady.

P.S. My verification word is "patio". Outstanding!

Unknown said...

Is the new mascot a transvestite? I think the first picture w/ the transvestite out on the field there's a croud of guys checking out/taking pictures of the cheerleaders, then gradually their attention turns to the transvestite dancing with the pine tree. :) amusing!

kara said...

I'm glad you guys are having such a great time at Stanford! I'm jealous of that mild Palo Alto weather!

Jeff said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! So you CANNOT give up on your blogging frequency. Your most favorite, loyal, and devoted fan would be most upset!!

EmmyLou said...

Love it!