Tuesday, June 1, 2010

bring in the backup!

today was wonderful for a number of reasons...  a few were unexpected but one was long awaited and much anticipated....

today was my first day at work training my replacement nanny!  i helped interview and pick her so i already knew she was really nice.  she's my same age and super friendly.  she's great with the boys and has the same parenting style as i do so i think it will be a pretty easy transition!  the wonderful family i work for said they would love for me to continue working as long as i want... even until i deliver!  so with my wonderful new helper, i'm excited to keep passing the time at work... and goodness it flies by!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad to hear you're handing over the torch to someone fully capable!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh, I love your updates. You are seriously the cutest pregnant woman alive. And I was totally laughing at your comment on my blog. That makes me feel a whole lot BETTER! haha just kidding. The guy should know what he's going to be up against right? Just know that I'll be calling you when I am "emotional times a million." Love that. Love you.