Saturday, October 18, 2014

Chick fil a mom valet

I wish I would have known about this yesterday! Since I was just there eating my chicken biscuit in the car in the parking lot because I didn't feel like juggling kids and food inside. 

Here's a description I found on another website... "What it is: Going out to eat with kids is always a hassle, but mom valet at Chick-Fil-A makes it a little easier.  All you do is head through the drive thru when you arrive at the restaurant.  Make your order and say that you want to use the mom valet.  They will ask you a few questions like whether you want a high chair or placemats and what condiments you want.  Then, you pay and pull around into the parking lot.  When you head into the restaurant with your kids in tow they will have all of your food set up at the table with high chair and condiments waiting for you!"

Just another reason to love chick fil a. 

Ps- am I the only one who finds myself sweating it out in the morning, wondering if I'll be in time for a chicken biscuit?!


I won't lie, I literally said a prayer on the way there that I'd be able to get a chicken biscuit. Tender mercies. 

No comments: