Saturday, December 9, 2017

disney on ice

it was a busy day.  Andrew and I went shopping from morning til 1:30 and we all left for Disney on ice at 2.  got home at 6 and then did dinner and bedtime.  everything just flew by.

I found this coat at ross.  originally $100 and the person who tagged it, mistakenly tagged it as an "athletic top" (the brand was fabletics) for $13.  I probably should have bought it but I already have a black puffy coat and didn't want to buy something just to buy it.  I decided to leave that good deal for someone else and hopefully they'll be overjoyed to find such a great deal.  sadly, looking at this picture just makes me wish I had it though.  eh.


the weather was so nice... I came home from shopping to find the kids playing outside with a lady bug.

honey redeemed some season ticket points for Disney on ice tickets and they came in pairs, but since Andrew didn't need a ticket, we had an extra one and decided to invite our new neighbor friend.  she's just six weeks older than Abigail.  I don't know how we keep lucking out with such great neighbors.

I felt so bad for Andrew all day.  he kept getting crappy naps in his carseat and getting woken up when I needed to take him out of the car for something.

can you tell by Abigail's short sleeves and flip flops how great the weather is? we've been having the most mild winter.  only two snows so far (just a couple inches) and one dusting.

waiting for the show to start.

honey kept telling me beforehand how underwhelmed I would be.  he took Abigail to Disney on ice when she was 2 and he said it just wasn't that great.  maybe it was my low expectations but I thought the show was actually really good! Chris says they change it year to year and that this year was just better than the previous time.  it worked out great though.  Brady liked the hockey part (Riley from inside out) and the girls liked the princesses and Elizabeth was always so excited to see Mickey and Minnie when they would make appearances.  it was so cute to see her wave and yell "HIIIIIII!!!!!" at them.  like melt my heart.  I wish I could replay that forever.



she heard me take a picture of her and turned her head to smile and say cheese.  I'm trying to figure out if she just likes her picture being taken or if I've trained her like pavlov's dogs.


when we were here on Tuesday night for the avs game, Brady really wanted his picture with the headless hockey player but there was always a group of people standing nearby and he was too shy so we took the time to do that before we left.

and the other kids got on board too.



No comments: