Thursday, December 7, 2017

Shanahan's

when you're driving and you just happen to catch a glimpse of a little boy in the backseat with a miniature Santa hat on his head.  I was so startled, I laughed out loud.  and Brady, who had forgotten he'd put it on, was so shy and confused why I was laughing at him.



PSA: these are at Costco and they are soooo delicious.  I am not a huge fan of pretzels, white chocolate, or peppermint candy canes... but something about these and that combination is phenomenal.  although I will say that Chris doesn't think they're that great.  but I love the sweet and salty and crunchy and smooth and everything about these.  they've been my drug of choice lately.

dinner at shanahan's for the hospital board Christmas party.

the hostess on the way out saw our walking selfie and offered to take a picture of us.

and let's be honest that basically these look the same as the night before except for my hair.


No comments: