Wednesday, January 20, 2010

who knew?

right now i think i'm the most grumpy, angry, irritable person on the face of the earth.

technology is standing in the way of me and the second half of pride and prejudice and i'm about to cry.

i know i love my life, but right now i just hate it.  how could the heavens do this to me?!?!

i might not survive.  i need serious words of encouragement and a lot of distraction.

it is times like these that i wish my add was just a little more severe.  but really, is any level of add going to keep me from the second half of pride and prejudice?

i think not.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is unforgivable of technology. I will assume you're referring to the BBC version, although the Keira Knightley option is worthy of love as well.

Good luck getting it to work! And just take deep breaths and give thanks for Mr. Darcy.

For the Love of French said...

I can distract you....you just have to get out here!!!! I love you!!!!