Tuesday, January 19, 2010

why thank you

chris informed me last night that my bellybutton looks different.

hm, i guess i hadn't noticed that, but yes, now that you mention it i admit that it has stretched a little more horizontally... not unlike the rest of my rounding middle.

okay honey.  thank you?

------------------------

side story:  christopher was brushing his teeth across the room when he saw me typing and asked what i was smiling about.  i became super secretive and tried to cover his eyes (as i've mentioned, he doesn't read the blog) feeling instinctively like i should keep it from him.  ha, let me tell you, you totally wish you could have seen what ensued.  it involved a husband with a mouth full of toothpaste, a weak wife, and a tickle fight that may or may not have caused the husband to lose some of the aforementioned toothpaste.  i was thinking today about how i wish i could have at least one good laugh a day and that that doesn't really happen so much these days.

well today, i definitely got my laugh.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

That's funny. When are you calling me back? Love you.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Did I miss a post? Is this the official announcement?? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh the rounding middle! =)It looks like my belly button is about to pop out! hehe. Ya'll are so funny, I can see it all in my head and it makes me laugh

megan b. said...

aaah!! i am assuming you are not getting fat, but having a baby!! congratulations carrie!!! i am so excited for you guys!!

Sara said...

Carrie Magdalena!

You need to post about the bun!