Sunday, January 31, 2010

cast your ballot!

i was on the phone with my sister tonight  -- the blogless one that harasses me about not posting enough and might be my main motivator to post anything at all -- and she told me i need to post more and i need to keep her updated on my pregnancy. 

asking my other sister about it, she used a lot less words and basically just said "sure."

but here's the thing, i'm not sure if anyone other than my two sisters would like to hear boring stories about my fascination with being pregnant.  yes, i think it's the most amazing thing ever, but i also realize i'm not the first person to ever be pregnant. 

so readers, i realize there are only about four of you and so your opinions should count!  i will give you a short, undefined period of time to comment (anonymously if you wish) and let me know your preference.  i will not be offended either way!

13 comments:

Jeff said...

Yes! This is your blog and if someone doesn't want to read, then they don't have to. That's my opinion from your blogless sister.

Catherine O. said...

I say "bring it on!" I like reading everything you write, Carrie! That's my opinion, from your blogless cousin :)

Anonymous said...

We want to hear everything!! You may feel like you're not the first pregnant lady ever so you don't want to write about it a lot and make it a big deal but IT IS A BIG DEAL!! You're going to have a baby! Soak it ALL in and let us read about it lol. We love you guys!!

The Crazy Coxes said...

I don't really count, because you don't know that I stop by here and read. NO! I'm not a stalker...just a silent reader.

Of course, I want to hear every little detail and I agree with your blogless sister. It's your blog. You get to write whatever you want!

Ricci said...

I agree with everyone else :) I want to hear stories!

Unknown said...

This is pretty much the most interaction I have with you these days because I'm a terrible friend and never call or text, so I want to hear (read) anything and everything you have to say (type). Miss your guts!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Anything you want to write about, I'd love to read!

megan b. said...

umm heck yeah i want to know what carrie thinks about pregnancy. everyone's experience is so different.

For the Love of French said...

I say yes!

Sara said...

Carrie Ann Fisher!

Did you really think no one would want to hear about it?

Blog away, fool!

Do you have a nickname for your nugget yet?

Bryan and Carolyn Turnage said...

Personally, your blog lights up my day every time you post! So keep it coming. Plus, you no longer live close to me and this is sometimes my only connection to you and if you don't do it I'll be very sad...and no one likes sad Carolyn! So please continue...the more stories the better!

EmmyLou said...

I guess my vote was already in the blog, but officially voting, 'sure' go ahead.

Marianne said...

i say blog on! If people don't want to read, they won't, but i'd love to hear all your stories! p.s.- my guess is a girl!