Monday, February 1, 2010

well that says it!

goodness!  thanks for all of the comments... i didn't know that half of you had ever even heard of my blog!  that's pretty funny.

so here is the first of the obnoxious pregnancy posts...

hopefully thursday will be the big day that chris and i find out what's in me... just for fun, i took a few of those quick quizes online that guess what gender your baby is.  i found a few that were especially informative.

ha.  explain to me how a 50% chance of having a boy = "you're having a boy!"  is there a third option i'm unaware of?  how else would girl have less than 50%....?

my favorite though was this one that i guess gave the same answer but was a little more upfront about it. 
 
yeah, go ahead, just admit it.  you're like the rest of us.  you have no idea.  "it's a toss-up!  it could go either way!"  haha.  tell me something i don't already know!

anyone else want to venture a guess?

8 comments:

Jeff said...

I think you're having a boy, but that could be because I REALLY want you to have a boy right now. Will has no male cousins his age yet. Skye keeps asking if you having having a boy or girl cousin and her vote is for a girl... I just checked again. She's definitely for girl.

Chris said...

Septuplets!

Anonymous said...

I think a girl....Brett thinks a boy. LoL Brett got a kick out of this post by the way. He wants you to keep writing about baby to be too I think. hehe He loves reading y'alls post

Unknown said...

I think you'll have a boy...or a girl...
yup, that's my vote! a boy or a girl

Sara said...

Straight up cop-out.

How is it that an online quiz, which few people take seriously anyway, will tell you you have a 50/50 chance of having a boy? Ridiculous.

I want you to go to a quiz that gives you this answer:

It's a girl! Or a boy! But definitely one or the other!

Bryan and Carolyn Turnage said...

It's a boy...Scott Turnage Hillier!

EmmyLou said...

Boy. I just have a feeling.

Jenna said...

Last year almost everyone had girls, so I think this year is the year for boys. I haven't been wrong yet with my other two pregnant friends. So my guess is a boy!!!