Saturday, February 13, 2010

19 weeks

How far along: 19 weeks  (2.13.10)
Total weight gain/loss: +7lbs
Maternity clothes?:  not yet but i'm down to ONE pair of jeans that i can wear comfortably all day long w/o unbuttoning.  more than once this week i put on a pair of jeans in the morning and had to take them off again... even jeans that fit last week are not fitting this week.
Stretch marks?:  i think i might be seeing the start of some?  i dunno, i hope not.  isn't this too early for that?!?!
Sleep:  hurts to roll from one side to another.  had a terrible nightmare monday morning about early labor and losing my baby.  cried hyterically for 10 or 15 minutes after i woke up.
Best moment this week:  getting more fearless about talking about my pregnancy.
Movement:  i'm trying really really hard to pay attention and feel something but i still think it's just my stomach
Food cravings:  fruit!  especially pears!  and my friend loran made me two smoothies this week that were DIVINE!
Gender:  the answer to this is probably going to be GIRL from here on out.  SO excited!!!
What I miss:  having lots of jeans and shirts to choose from in the morning.  i'm getting severely limited in what i can wear.
Milestones:  i've reached the point where i no longer have the ability to hide my belly.  good thing i came to grips with things last week!
Theme:  the week of actually looking pregnant now!
Extra:  i got that line below my belly button!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Isn't being pregnant so fun? I can feel the baby move now. It's only at night when I'm not doing anything, but sitting down and relaxing. That is my favorite part of being prego, feeling the baby move. My least favorite part is wearing the same pair of jeans everyday because maternity clothes are hideous. I'm so happy for you guys. I love reading your updates week to week.

For the Love of French said...

When I first read movement....I was thinking that you were about to tell us about your bowel movements....I thought that came a little later in the pregnancy....of course I finally came to and realized what you were talking about ;)

Sara said...

I'm sorry you had such an awful nightmare.

However, I'm way pleased to know you're craving fruit! And actually, you just made me want a pear something fierce...