Monday, March 8, 2010

a little old

here is a picture from the big ultrasound back on feb 4th.  it's a little blurry because it's a picture of a picture.    i can feel her moving around quite a bit these days and it really helps put my mind at ease. 


a little x rated but proof it's a girl

when i texted this picture to chris he wrote back
"looks just like her mom."
creepiest ultrasound picture i've ever seen.  she's yawning.

i know everyone is obsessed with little baby bottoms and little baby cheeks....
but for me it's the back of their necks...

 hope you like the pictures!  sorry they're so old. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that baby girl!! Ya and the one with her mouth open is creepy haha and back of the neck? haha that's funny!

Sara said...

I'll be honest, other than the first one, I wasn't completely sure what I was seeing...

...but the first one was great and I'm so glad she is a healthy little tater tot thus far!