Thursday, March 18, 2010

on my mind

here's stuff i've been thinking about lately...

the weather here this week has been absolutely heavenly!  it has made me feel happier, prettier (yes, i admitted it, good weather makes me feel pretty), and more inclined to enjoy my job on a minute by minute basis.  i spend every second possible outside and it seems like my day goes by too fast almost!

my sweet christopher is heading to china saturday morning.  he's going on a global study trip through the business school and is going to be so busy traveling from city to city and meeting tons of important people he probably won't even remember me.  but that's okay because...

my dear mother and my blogging sister are coming tomorrow!!!  and they should get here around the time i get off work so we can [hopefully] do something fun like go to a stanford baseball game for our first night together!  they'll be here until the end of the month (when chris comes back) so we'll have plenty of time to do plenty of fun things!  unfortunately i don't get any time off work so i'll miss out on lots of stuff BUT i'm happy to have the company!

i used to have a lot of other things on this list but i just got really tired and i actually have a lot i need to do tonight.  so oh well, at least we got three...

2 comments:

Sara said...

He's going to China???

Best food ever!

Oh my gosh, I hope he likes it because I'm probably the only person that went to an Asian country and gained weight.

Robyn said...

Congratulations on the baby girl growing inide you!!! I am SO super excited for you and Chris!