Thursday, August 19, 2010

a dress for my baby

this is my friend carolyn.


because of my dear friend carolyn, my baby girl has the most beautiful dress on the planet.  she made little abigail a baby blessing dress and it is busting at the seams with love.  the fabric and lace are gorgeous.  the puffy sleeves are precious.  everything about it is absolutely perfect.

one day on facebook chat, i jokingly told carolyn that she should make my baby a blessing dress.  she totally jumped on it!  and no joke, the dress was practically done within 48 hours because that is how carolyn is.  so excited to do nice things... especially to do nice things for me... and consequently, my child, who she affectionately refers to as the future mrs. benjamin turnage.

the dress just arrived this evening so i haven't had time to take any pictures of it (although i'm sure there will be some in a few weeks from the blessing!) but i will direct you to a few on carolyn's blog.  since she's so on top of things and so good at life, she has a whole blog post dedicated to it! 

so CHECK IT OUT.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my! That is absolutely gorgeous. What a great friend! Can I be friends with her so she can make me one?! So pretty. Can't wait to see pics of Abigail in it.

Jenna said...

Wow, that is GORGEOUS!!! Tell Carolyn she is very talented and could probably sell those very easily! I hope to see you guys when I come in Jan.!!

Anonymous said...

It is so beautiful! I can't wait to see Abigail's photo shoot in it =) i cannot believe your friend made it she is wonderful!! Just absolutely amazing!!