Monday, August 30, 2010

my thoughts at 4:38pm

for lunch i ate strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar.


 ordinarily this would not be a problem except that it was my entire lunch.  a pint of strawberries, a few heaping spoonfuls of sour cream and a bowl full of brown sugar.  nutritious huh?  i feel sick.

my sleeping schedule right now is bad news.  i stay up late, sleep in, take a nap, and then can't fall asleep at night.  repeat.

i read honey's journal.  it's the only way i stay up to date on things.  yesterday i found out that he's going to south dakota and iowa on tuesday.  tuesday like tomorrow.  good thing i know now because apparently i'm his ride.  so now we all know what i'll be doing at 4:30am tuesday morning...

my parents and honey's family are coming in town this weekend for baby girl's blessing.  who's pumped?!?!

i'm going to stop writing now so i can make a breakfast burrito.  yum.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Words do not express how much fun I have reading your posts! Reading the journal is funny. Em was asking me the other day about communication in marriage. I started LOL and I don't do that often!

Unknown said...

hahaha! you have to read chris's journal to figure out that he's going to south dakota and iowa. hilarious!
try skipping the nap one day, maybe that'll set you back in a better schedule? - or maybe just make you grumpy