Sunday, May 1, 2011

finding treasures

here i was just sitting on our super ugly semi uncomfortable sofa (as opposed to the super uncomfortable semi ugly sofa i normally sit on) where my sweet christopher spends 99% of his time at home. i was just enjoying my time blogging when my foot discovered something a little unusual. what's that?


oh, just a fork. stuffed in the depths of his sofa.

i texted my dear honey this picture and asked him how long it's been there. his response? "no clue."

faaaabulous.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

S.A.R. said...

ha ha ha ha! my mom just confessed to me this weekend that sometimes she sticks her popsicle sticks under the bar stool cushions after she's eaten the popsicle-- just until she feels like getting up to throw it away. and yes, sometimes a stick will stay there for days.

Lydia said...

Hahahaha!!! Vert awesome and very like a man to do...