Saturday, November 29, 2014

And then honey was gone

Today was wonderful. After we woke up, we went to Costco with Liza's family so we could get Christmas trees. I was immediately drawn to the phone stand, and after some time left with a new galaxy s5. So ever since, I've been trying to learn how to use a non iPhone. I know I'm not the most tech savvy person ever but I'm learning much faster than I thought I would and it's really only been less than twelve hours. My thoughts so far... it truly isn't as pretty as an iPhone as far as the operating system and everything go, but it has so many cool features. I'm trying to be less superficial and more functional. ; )  Also, the larger size of the phone took virtually no getting used to. Especially because it is so noticeably lighter weight than my iPhone 4. So really I'm loving how giant it is. My main thing that I'm working on right now is getting certain features on it that I became accustomed to with my iPhone that are not default settings with my galaxy. Also, thugs swipe keyboard is super amazing when you're laying in bed and only want to use one hand for typing.  And now I have the same phone as mom which is super fun.

Anyways, it took a while to transfer stuff over and find a case for it, and we didn't get home til later. We hung out and ate a few snacks and watched the amazing last few seconds of the ga vs tech game and then left for the varsity.

We didn't go to the varsity on the way home from the airport because Walter and Bekah were at home and I was eager to see them, so this was my first time and it was amazing!

Then we saw the lights display at the gardens and it was so so so wonderful. I loved every minute of it.

But then we had to go and dad took honey to the airport while mom and I got the kids home to eat and go to bed. I miss my honey so fiercely already. I'm not sure what it is, but this pregnancy, I've been trying on him so much and have just felt such peace when he's around and can't stop myself from telling him that either. Ha. Anyways, I'm missing him so much right now.

Also, I'm super tired and feel like I could vomit, so I'm going to have to wait and post more tomorrow.

This is such a perfect trip so far.

No comments: