Friday, January 22, 2016

Second kids

Second kids grow up so much faster than first kids. Because they have their older siblings to teach them the ropes. Brady is learning a lot of things that I'm not teaching him (many good and educational things) and plenty of misciviou a things I'd rather he never figure out, and now, just things that don't even matter except that you can't pass third grade without them... Like eenie meenie miney moe (how're you supposed to spell all of that?!). He loves it. The kids get some chocolate chips and marshmallows each morning with their oatmeal and they play that game to determine the order that each one gets dropped into their bowl and eaten. It's great. 

Also, I'm nursing Elizabeth now upstairs in her room. Brady is laying in the hot*. Playing "rock paper scissors shoot" by himself. The focus he has on his own two hands is beyond adorable. 

*hot refers to the part of my bed that is currently "hot" from my electric blanket. He adores my electric blanket almost as much as I do. Hence him sneaking in to my bed every night without waking me. That rascal. 

No comments: