Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a saturday

well.  i pretty much stopped posting.  partly from being so down so often and partly because i am letting my computer be broken for a little while to decrease my dependence on it.  wish me luck in that regard. 

SO i have no way to post pictures and am pretty boring these days.

but, just so you know, on saturday my husband (yes, it's true, i have one, although he is rarely mentioned) made me french toast for breakfast and took me on a wonderful all day date of my choice.  meaning: we wandered.  we went to gamble gardens in palo alto which was pleasent, lawn bowling (seriously) which left me sore, babies r us to window shop, taco bell where i got a delicious burritto, milk pail for some produce, and safeway for a few gallons of milk (and some frozen burrittos for my honey).

it was a delightful day.

2 comments:

EmmyLou said...

So happy you could spend some time with him! And you don't have to decrease your dependence on your computer. It only makes me need to decrease mine and I don't want to. I miss our late night chats! Please become reacquainted with your internet and get your laptop fixed =)

S.A.R. said...

Those are the best kinds of days! I love it!