Saturday, April 23, 2011

ward egg hunt brunch

this is what we did this morning.









we also had big plans to hit up the big EV (stanford student housing) family easter egg hunt since it was supposed to be amazing BUT baby girl was nodding off on the way home from our ward party so we thought it was best to get her down for a nap.  see?  sometimes i make sacrifices for my child.

it was her only nap today.  noon to 3:30.  we've been doing a lot of that one nap stuff lately.  today it worked out perfectly because we went to the most over the top decked out one year old birthday party ever.  so we partied it up from 4 30 to 7.  and then we had plans to go to a volleyball game but our baby was spent so we headed home.  we were feeling very selfless today.  obviously.

baby ate for over an hour.  SO MUCH FOOD.  and then after a little playtime it was down to bed.  today was one of those just really pleasant days.  and tomorrow is going to be even better.  because we're going to wear matching pink easter outfits.  i lead a charmed life.


with my precious little family.  aren't we cute?

say yes.

6 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

YES you are SUCH a cute family!

Lydia said...

I agree whole heatedly!! Adorable!!! Happy Easter y'all!!

Karen said...

Yes you are a cute fam!! I love fun relaxing days like that. Can't wait to see your cute Easter outfits

Cherie said...

You guys are adorable! Can't wait to see the Easter outfits :) Baby girl continues to be the cutest little girl ever by the way.

ok said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Abigail really is just a precious little girl. Where is the picture of the matching outfits?!

Whitney said...

You guys are so cute!! I love all the updates. I also love the matching painted toes in the posts below. I really, really hope my baby is cute. At the very least, I hope he's just not ugly.