Thursday, May 3, 2012

and my night

THE VARSITY!!!

lynell came to pick me up and we met diana at the varisty.  got our food, devoured it, and waited for the heart attack to ensue.

 

while waiting for our heart attacks we talked about a wide array of subjects and spent a very disproportionate amount of time loudly discussing random things relating to the temple.  i hope the people around us appreciated that.

and then i happened to look out the window to see my dear weed walking through the parking lot so we all ran to meet her and continue the love fest while she ordered.



it was a varsity hamburger and fries.  i have never in my life ever ordered a varsity hamburger or fries.  like never ever ever not even one single time out of the millions that i've eaten there.



and here it is in her mouth!



and her hand.  the fries are inside of the burger.  after being salted eight times and ketchupped and salted again.  i like to put fries on my fast food burgers but i have never pre ketchupped them.  this was new to me.



we parked in front of a sign that boldly stated the one hour parking limit.  i'm glad they do not enforce this because we were there for a solid four.  after arriving at 7:30 and ordering at the counter three separate times and sitting at three different booths, we were the last customers to leave.

and this is lynell pointing her her car... the only one left in the whole upper deck parking lot.

 
what a fantastic night.

2 comments:

Lyndel said...

seriously a long, fun night. I appreciate Lisa sending those pictures to us all as well :)

For the Love of French said...

Jealous, I miss my Atlanta Girls

ps one of my words is weeden