Saturday, May 5, 2012

married on cinco de mayo

a whole bunch of pictures taken between 8 am and noon.  to make up for the fact that i never got my camera out after that.  whoops.

as we sent him off to the temple.  last shot before he became a married man!
with the proud parents
headed to the temple
meeting up with mom and em and darren
so happily engaged.  they're such a gorgeous couple.
picture time after the sealing!
 
my loves
 
 
 
 
with granny and liza
sisters and new sister in law!
siblings!
me and emmy with the great sara snow!
seriously.  i can't get enough.
with my honey.  five years and going strong!
sara snow!!!
my precious little girl
my camera has been broken since that one week i kept letting baby play with it so the battery compartment is held together by duct tape and can be annoying.  and i wanted to be in the moment instead of constantly behind the camera.  sooo, i'm counting on picture sharing to get all of the good pictures from the day.  because this is pretty much all i have.  ;-)  it was excellent.

3 comments:

For the Love of French said...

Oh no, I was so excited to see pictures and I can't see them on this post or the last one....

Marianne said...

ditto--can't see the pics, but it was sooo great seeing you guys and can't wait for the beach!

Sara said...

Yep -- no pics here, either, and I've tried on three computers!