Saturday, May 5, 2012

cinco de maycock take dos

k, let's try this again.  let me know if the pictures work!  and if that's successful i'll go through the pain of moving over the text and captions.  woohoo.

a whole bunch of pictures taken between 8 am and noon.  to make up for the fact that i never got my camera out after that.  whoops.

as we sent him off to the temple.  last shot before he became a married man!
with the proud parents.
headed to the temple
meeting up with mom and em and darren
so happily engaged.  they're such a gorgeous couple.
picture time after the sealing!
 
my loves
 
 
 
 
with granny and liza
sisters and new sister in law!
siblings!
emmy and me with the great sara snow!
seriously.  i can't get enough.
with my honey!
sara snow!
my precious little girl 
my camera has been broken since that one week i kept letting baby play with it so the battery compartment is held together by duct tape and can be annoying.  and i wanted to be in the moment instead of constantly behind the camera.  sooo, i'm counting on picture sharing to get all of the good pictures from the day.  because this is pretty much all i have.  ;-)  anyways, it was excellent.

4 comments:

Diana C. said...

the pictures worked! They are awesome :)

For the Love of French said...

yay to Walter and Rebecca? Yay!!

Cindy said...

I'm always impressed with how much you do blog. I love pictures and it's fun to see the family pics.

Lyndel said...

yay they worked :)