Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Poor Brady

Today we did visiting teaching and spent the rest of the day at home. Brady is still having a hard time... My vote is that it's teething related but who knows. He was awake for 12 of 14 hours today. I love that boy but 12 hours with a fussy Brady?  I need some sort of extra monetary reward or something. Holycowjustmakehimstopcryingsomuch! Aside from poor Brady struggling through the day, we all enjoyed ourselves. My highlight (besides visiting teaching which is always awesome) was getting tickets for a day out with Thomas. I hung up the phone from ordering them and was literally giddy with butterflies in my stomach. Abigail doesn't know yet and I'm sooooo crazy excited to surprise her. This is gonna be amazing.


i started sometimes leaving my phone on the bench outside of brady's room because if he catches sight of it, he won't nurse... he has to have the phone.  apparently abigail found it and decided to practice her photography.

putting on some dressup stuff.  she's got a beanie, a headband, and a sun hat.  the head is covered.

this is my fourth one of these in a row.  as soon as i spend one, i get another.  does kohl's know that this is not really profitable for them?


i am raising my daughter to love reading and taking pictures.  where'd she get that from?!

us today

the more accurate version.  includes brady constantly trying to kamikaze himself from my arms.  and it if happens to land him closer to abigail... that's just a bonus.  we've already started the "can you keep brady away from my trains/dollhouse/[anythingelseyoucanpossiblythinkof]?"

do you look at this shirt and wonder "she's had this for close to a year!  how does it still fit?  and it looks brand new!  what kind of detergent are they using?!"  well, the shirt IS brand new.  abigail was blessed with two adopted aunts that gave her the same shirt in two different sizes.  size 18 months started looking a little small so we've upgraded to 2T.  many many thanks to sarah and lynell!  and sarah... yes, those are the pink skinnies.

they say a colorful meal is a healthy meal.  not looking so great for my angel hair pasta with butter and parmesan cheese...  in a white bowl no less.

ever heard of a college student still sleeping with their baby blanket?  i have.  and sometimes i wonder if that will be abigail and this dog.  

No comments: