Wednesday, April 20, 2016

In Atlanta! And Elizabeth update...

We made it! I'm so excited to finally be here! 


And to have my first flyingwiththreekidsbymyself trip under my belt. Happily, all went super well and it was almost exactly like flying with two kids. Because Elizabeth... Still practically a pet rock. 


And it's 2am, my pretty standard atlanta bedtime, so I should be off to sleep. 

Oh, but I do need to mention... Elizabeth is going on 72 hours or so of no swaddle! We had to take a break because of teething avs I just didn't think it was the right time... But then I just felt like she was ready for it on Monday and she's done really well. I'm so proud of that little girl. 


And she went to sleep in the pack n play tonight with minimal fussing!  Woohoo! Now if we can just get her roseola rash to go away and get that other top tooth to finish coming in, we'll be good as gold! 



No comments: