Monday, April 25, 2016

Elizabeth's first chocolate

My favorite moment of the day. 



Can we just check out how much chocolate was on that paper towel?!  Mom and I are still trying to figure out how it went down. I think maybe granny gave her one of the squares of chocolate from her trader joes pound plus chocolate bar. There was still a square sitting on the table too. If so, I'm just glad she didn't choke because they're huge. Maybe Elizabeth just sucked at it? Or gnawed at it with her little teeth? Who knows... It was covering it face and hands and her pjs too. ; )  I just kept thinking how nice it was for granny to share. She's seemed to take a special liking to Elizabeth this visit. They played for at least 30 minutes in my room this morning while mom was showering. And granny even cleaned up all of Abigail and Brady's toys into the Lincoln log container so that Elizabeth "could have a place to play" on the fireplace. Elizabeth doesn't move or play yet but it was such a nice gesture. 

We call them "Elizabeth squared."  They make a good pair. 

No comments: