Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday

I got Abigail to school on time! Woohoo! 

Brady fell asleep when I was putting Elizabeth down for nap so I got two hours of silent time to just read and think. I like that I can't really be too productive during that time so I feel less guilty about just sitting. 

After we got Abigail from school, we ran home for a few minutes to get snacks and change clothes and then head to the park with friends from Abigail's class. We played til two and the weather was great. 

The kids played outside for a bit and then Presley came over at 2:30 and the kids played inside while I out Elizabeth down at 3. But the kids were playing so great that I just stayed upstairs and sat some more. I love that quiet time in the guest room. If it had its own bathroom I'd be tempted to make it the new master. It's such a great room. 

The kids watched some magic school bus while I put away laundry and didn't make dinner and then they all cleaned up and went outside to play when honey got home and I got Elizabeth up and we joined them. It's a little bit windy, but this little moment we're enjoying in our camp chair is totally worth it. 








No comments: