Sunday, July 3, 2016

Saturday 2nd of July party

Our pool's Fourth of July party was actually Saturday. It was fun hanging out with so many ward families at the pool and eating tons and tons of food and candy. Honey played with his new GoPro and I basically just talked to Sara and Janel the whole time so life was good. 

It's a constant love affair with these two. 

Does even care that her knees and feet get so skinned up crawling everywhere. She hasn't adopted the gorilla crawl that Abigail used to do in dresses and on unpleasant surfaces. 

Last year they did pulled pork sandwiches but this year they just had tons of chick fil a sandwiches. When the party was about to end, the guy told us to help ourselves to the rest. So Sara, Janel, and I all grabbed enough for our families to have at least one more meal.  

I guess this is what our HOA fees go towards. 

Somehow this week, I managed chick fil a on three separate occasions and having all these extra sandwiches makes it about five meals of chick fil a this week. I can just feel my waistline growing by the second. 

So then we hung out at home and I did some packing and we went to the Cottles for chocolate cake and hanging out. It was a fun day. 

No comments: