Friday, October 28, 2016

An average Friday

Today I showered, got us already, dropped Abigail at school, dropped brady and Elizabeth at the church with Janel who was setting up for trunk or treat, and then headed to Abigail's school to do sight word testing with the kids in her class. That was from 9:15-10:45 and then we came home and ate, hung out, put Elizabeth down around for nap, Brady watched a show, I collected vt reports, honey got home by 2 but then worked forever. At 3:30, we left to walk to school (except Brady rode the gator) to get Abigail and stopped by the playground on the way home. We asked Bri and Kelsey if they wanted to go to Texas Roadhouse with us so we went at 5:30, had a long wait, slow service, delicious food, and fun conversation. We didn't leave til probably 7:30. It felt like forever. We put kids to bed and then honey watched the news and the avs game and I read part of my people magazine. Brady caught Abigail's cough which is proving to be the end of the word. Because Abigail doesn't even know she's sick ("mom, listen to my voice! I just woke up and it sounded like this! Weird, huh?") and Brady is on the verge of death. His voice was lower today, some coughing today (ugh, when kids don't have the skill set to cough the right way to actually get their throat clear), and then he came to me in bed crying because his throat hurts and honestly, it sounds croupish again. But I think all his coughs sound like that when he gets sick. ; ( 

So that's our Friday report. 

No comments: