Monday, January 10, 2011

i take that back


apparently i lied.  or jinxed it.  either way, my baby is still difficult to get to laugh.  but i took this short video tonight and now i can replay it as much as i want when my baby insists on doing everything but laughing for me.

i have nothing of value to write right now, but my life coach/blogging sister emmy and i skyped tonight and she was motivational to me as usual.  so motivating that i made myself a sandwich for dinner... while i was skyping with her.  i think it took me somewhere around 30 minutes to make it.  i don't multitask well.  actually, i don't multitask at all.

here is a picture of my avocado and tortilla chips sandwich.  i ate one yesterday too.


quite the accomplishment i know.

here are other things i did today:

two loads of laundry... folded and put away too
played with baby
got dressed
took a plate of delicious treats to my fabulous neighbors
caught up in my love journal
looked at colorado real estate online
took out the recycling

so as you can see, in addition to composing this post, complete with video, there are a number of things i did today to make me so successful.

and i anticipate tomorrow being successful as well.  just so you know.

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Did I miss something - are you moving to Colorado?!?! What fun!

Lydia said...

Avacado and tortilla chip sandwich?!!? Although i never would've thought of combining those things, it does look a little delicious....and i love that getting drssed was on your list of success today. I myself consider that huge.