Saturday, August 3, 2013

words with friends

i'm a night owl.  i stay up late at night wasting time online or on my phone.  and sometimes i do that in the middle of the night when i return to my bed after feeding brady.  the other night was just one of those times.  it was my turn in several words with friends games.  well sometimes it's like i've hit a wall, like writers block or something, and sometimes all of my plays just come to me clear as day.  the other night it was the latter.

in quick succession, these were my plays: 

 
 
 
 

somehow in less than five minutes, i was able to hit the triple word spot in every game and score some big points with practically no effort.  it made me feel better about that morning last week when i woke up and, thinking i was mentally awake, played my word, leaving off the "w".  it still went through because it was still a word but i missed out on 20 points.  i was kicking myself and my cousin chris was just soaking it up.  i'm still a little upset about it.  because for the record, i ended up losing that game.  by TWO points.  

see, i thrive at night.  mornings.... not so much.

No comments: