Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Down on the farm

For the millionth time, blogger deleted my entire post. Hate. I feel hate.

Anyways, I'll try to redo it, in a crappy, impatient sort of way since it's almost midnight. 

if i ever make any crinkling noises from snack wrappers or anything... you can be sure to see this little hand pop up.  silent, but waiting.

i'm obsessed with this bedding.  does anyone have enough experience with ebay to help me find it on there?  it's ralph lauren and probably ten years old or something.

and i would like it in a king size please but will also take a queen size if that's all that's available.

my grandmother and her three kids.  mom is bottom center.

granny... just frying up some catfish and hushpuppies

be still my soul.  i dream about this and could eat it for every meal.  i actually did eat it for about five meals straight this time though.  

on my big camera... i'll put the real shot on here later.
Just kidding, I'm in too crappy of a mood about this right now. I may or may not add text later. Just insert a whole bunch of lovey sentimental text about how I adore my grandparents and Brady and papa playing peekaboo is the cutest thing ever. I love being here right now. This is wonderful. 

7.30.14 - i added captions!  

1 comment:

Lyndel said...

Your Ralph Lauren bedding is called. Haymarket. No idea if it's still sold, but you can buy some pillows on ebay with that fabric :)