Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ocean isle

We made it to the beach!!!  As usual, I'm sucking at taking pictures but here are a few.

Coming in to get clean after some time on the beach and at the pool. Abigail was working on her contortionist skills. Brady was being cute to make up for the fact that he cries more often than he doesn't cry. I'm pretty sure everyone will hate us by the end of the week. ; )

Walking from our row house to the big beach house.

The gorgeous sunset.

Brady was difficult to get to sleep tonight. Surprise surprise. He  kept crying every time I tried to out him in his pack n play. Finally, I just layed with him on Abigail's bed and when he fell asleep, I went into super stealth mode (think oceans 11 style) and snuck away. He woke up a bit later when Chris came in but he was able to keep him asleep and move him to his pack n play!  Huge win! But for a while we had this. Brady is such a bed hog. Also, lets hope he sleeps well tonight and this whole week. I'm really happy tonight is going so much better than the last, but I'm already greedy.

This is our biggest beach year ever. Five houses and 70 people. I'm having so much fun already. Even though stopping at a hotel is kind of a pain, it was so awesome checking into the house at one and getting all of today to hang out with everyone down on the beach instead of waiting til Monday. I still can't believe it... We're at the beach!!!

No comments: