Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sunday Monday Tuesday

In case you were wondering, Brady's second time in nursery was not a success. He cried for 45 minutes until one of the nursery leaders brought him to us. I wish they would have brought him sooner but it's my fault for not giving them instructions on it. We're going to be in two different wards the next two Sundays anyways... I have time to strategize before we try again in our ward.

Chris took Brady back to nursery and just hung out in there until it was over. He said all the kids were waving their suns in the air while Brady kept using it to whack things on the ground. We think he thought it was a hockey stick?


We went to a little birthday party celebration for our friends' one year old. It was at two and we were all exhausted. Brady and I got a quick nap after church, Abigail slept on the way home.

As I was cleaning the kitchen Sunday night I found this. All crumpled up. It's kind of a miracle I found it so thank goodness I could RSVP that we won't be in town for it.

Monday... We went to the pool and played outside. It was a true hot summer day. We haven't had too many of those yet.

Wednesday... Abigail woke up at 7:30 or something and came downstairs when she heard my alarm. I told her it wasn't time to wake up yet but that she could do whatever she wanted while she waited. A couple hours later I took this. If been wondering why she was so quiet and was relieved that she wasn't being sneaky or destructive. She didn't wake up again until 11.


And then we quickly ate and headed out to do some shopping with Elle and Jodi. Old navy has such good deals on kid clothes. $.97 for a shirt?  Oh alright.

I also got a number of new shirts for me as well as two dresses. Y'know when all your socks wear out at the same time?  Well that happened to me for real last fall when they all got holes within a week of each other. And that's what this felt like web I realized that all of my short sleeve shirts had holes and stains and were just trashed. Anyways, got new clothes but they're not exactly what I would have picked had I had more time to shop. And Jodi convinced me to get a bunch of things that are pretty out of my comfort zone. We'll see how that turns out.

And I got these capris last fall for $3 and just now it around to cutting them off into shorts. This is the only pair of shorts I own. My comfort zone has been thrown out the window.




But now I have clothes to pack for Atlanta!  Woohoo! 

No comments: