Sunday, March 26, 2017

Catching up on spring break

The first day of spring break was actually st. Patrick's day because that Friday was a teacher work day. We went to the library for story time. The kids were sooo excited to check out everyone wearing green. It was pretty cute. 

We went to volleyball with Abigail and then stopped by the hackings. Their house closed and they came into town to pack up the very last of their things and hand over keys and such. So we stopped to say goodbye. I'm so happy for Shaylee but so so sad that she's gone. 

We went to the Pepsi center for the Harlem globetrotters. Chris and I thought it was kind of obnoxious and a little lame, but of course the kids thought it was absolutely hilarious and amazing so we'll still call it a success. Our seats were way up high, but we were in a suite so it was heaven with Elizabeth. I always tell Chris how sporting events with her feel like sacrament meeting to me so this was nice that she could do her own thing and I didn't have to worry about her at all. 

I sent Chris to get the car for us because our kids were "so tired" and "too hot" to walk all the way there. It felt like summer. 

She is so precious. 

We went to glenwood springs after church. Drove there Sunday and did the adventure park all day on Monday. Chris liked this thing that went out over a huge cliff. The rest of us preferred the alpine coaster. It was crazy fun. 



We went in the Kings row cave and the fairy cave. Both were great. Elizabeth fell asleep in the ferry cave and finished her nap in the stroller when we got out. 

This guy. 

Tuesday, we did the hot springs in glenwood springs. We stayed for maybe seven hours or something? My favorite was the hot tub feeling one. Elizabeth fell asleep while I was sitting in there holding her. That girl was such a champ about napping/having to skip her naps. We got in the car and drove straight home with no stops which was delightful considering we stopped fifty million times on the way there on Sunday. 

Elizabeth loves paw patrol. Also, none of us know why or how she got on a pair of Abigail's paw patrol undies. 

I pretty much eat straight sugar all day these days because I'm lazy, but I did make and eat this delicious tomato cucumber quinoa salad. I'm not opposed to eating healthier, I'm just so lazy about it. 

Christopher took brady to the avs game Thursday night. 


Friday we went to the line tree library and across he street to Costa visa for lunch with honey. 

Saturday, we went to volleyball with Abigail, our neighbor's one year old birthday party, and I went to the women's broadcast with Julie. 

No comments: