Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Catchup

Abigail was the star of the week so I got to go in and have lunch with her on Friday. We kind of had a huge blowup before school that maybe had me in tears but of course she's forgiven me so fast because when I showed up at school, her teacher told me that Abigail had mentioned multiple times how excited she was for me to have lunch with her. She wanted me to do her hair like this so I hurried in the few minutes that lunch was ending. Also, it was fun staying to volunteer. I love doing sight words with the kids. 

Janel brought her kids over (we trade for volunteering at our kids' schools) and the kids discovered how fun it was to dig in the dirt. Makes me cringe but it made them so happy for so long. 


We went to the library. Elizabeth is obsessed with paw patrol. 

It was so windy after church that I thought Elizabeth might blow over. It was seriously close at times. Made me sing that pioneer children song in my head a little bit. 

No comments: