Monday, November 29, 2010

back from thanksgiving

hopefully soon i will get my act together.  despite my good intentions to be very productive today, i am even more lazy than my usual self and although i've been awake for almost nine hours, all i've managed is laying in bed and stuffing my face with fudge and english toffee.

while i was home for thanksgiving, my only brother walter asked me what i do with myself all day now that i stay home instead of going to work.  well, i answered him as honestly as i could.  and the real answer was.... a whole lot of nothing.  most all of my day is spent laying in bed, wasting my time online and stuffing my face with sugar.  so in the name of trying to be a better person here are a few things i hope to accomplish before the day is up.

shower, dishes, eat real food, unpack, go on a walk, catch up on love journal, write a short entry in my personal journal, and make notes to write a real entry in baby's journal tomorrow.

i'll be lucky if i get even three of these things done.  but try to have faith and wish me luck anyways!

ps- our trip was great. 

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Glad you're back. Thanks for being honest about your laziness; it always makes me feel better about mine! PS what is a love journal? I feel like I might need one of those.

ok said...

Another item to add to your to-do: take pictures of your adorable child and put them on your blog so Sarah Brazee from Tennessee can enjoy them during her stressful last 9 days of the semester.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I missed your blog, and your guts, even though I don't really see much of your guts. hmmm...
I agree with Sarah Brazee from Tennessee about the pictures, although I don't have the stressful last days of semester, because I'm not as ambitious as her. Law school?! you're awesome, Sarah.
Part II to things you absolutely can't live without for baby would be lovely to help me in my last 26 stressful days of pregnancy, though ;)

Unknown said...

*ambitious as she
**all other typos/mis-capitalizations