Wednesday, November 10, 2010

wish us all luck

tomorrow night we will be leaving baby with a babysitter for the first time.  i can't believe it's been four months and this will be the first time.  i guess we never really had a good enough reason.  but this time we do.  we're going to the sharks game (that's NHL... y'know... hockey) and we're going to sit in a private suite with the owner and general manager and one other high up person whose title i can't remember right now.  i'm pretty excited about it.  

even though i already have major anxiety about leaving my child.  

so wish me luck.



ps- just so you know, we are going to see the san jose sharks.  in these pictures baby is wearing a colorado avalanche hoodie.  these are two different teams.  i don't want to get you all jumbled up.  i know you're not as knowledgeable as i am, you don't have to pretend.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I hate leavng my children. Even Haylee and she is 3. I wouldn't have the guts to leave Hunter yet but you do have an awesome excuse so enjoy the game. Baby will be fine even though I totally understand your anxiety. ps. I do love avs hockey. I was a major fan when alex tanguay played for them. Do you know who he plays for now?

Unknown said...

ooh good luck!!! try not to text/call the babysitter every 5 minutes.
on second thought, you should bring baby girl with her all dressed in her Av's get-up. :)

Mary Mitchell said...

Mary just turned FOUR and I have never left her with a (hired) babysitter. You'll have to tell me how that went.

Lydia said...

How did it go?!!?